For the last week I’ve been painstakingly trying to select a new iPhone case. My old one, a gold and teal polka dot case that I picked up at Paper Source, has started to chip and fall apart – not so adorable, huh? The problem is, there are just too many choices in iPhone case styles! Then, it occurred to me that I should ask the ladies whose fabulous opinions I most respect… you guys, obviously.
All of the below cases are ones that I found at Society6, which if you haven’t checked out, you need to. Artists curate their pieces onto items like laptop and tablet cases, tank tops, and even home decor like wall clocks and shower curtains. My very first iPhone case was this owl one by Teagan White, who also did the first two cases below. Also, special call out to Micklyn, who created the last four cases below.
- Fisher Fox
- The Queen of Pentacles
- California (this is the California state flag, for you non-American folks!)
- Feathers // Birds of Pray
- Sushi Love
- Butterflies and Hibiscus Flowers
- Cream Floral Moroccan Pattern on Deep Indigo Ink
- Heart Connections
- Patterned & Painted Floral Ogee in Vintage Tones
Okay, now I need your guys’ help – which case should I get?