Target is the store that I go into for shampoo and then end up walking out with five things I didn’t even know I needed. Maybe that makes me a “basic bitch” or whatever, but seriously, this store is amazing. I’ve featured a few of my recent target finds in blog posts, like this oversized scarf and fold over boots, but I could easily go back and spend another $200 in a heartbeat.
- Burke Slipper Chair – $159.99
- Boho Boutique Ceramic Cereal Bowl Set of 4 – $19.99
- Ceramic Stag Head – $5.99
- Tri-band 12 Piece Dinnerware Set – $24.99
- KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer – $349.99
- Oversized Plaid Scarf Multi-colored – $16.99
- Vintage Ballroom Deep Teal Rug – $199.99 to $1,299.99
- Mossimo Supply Co. Fold Over Boots – $34.99
So you can have the chance to take yourself on your own little Target shopping spree, I joined up with some other awesome bloggers to bring you guys a $200 Target gift card giveaway. I’m sure you guys wouldn’t mind some extra spending cash around the holidays, too. You can enter daily over the next two weeks and earn bonus entries by sharing the giveaway with your friends on social media.
Co-hosts: Diary of a Southern Belle // Oddly Lovely // Always Dania // Krystal’s Kitsch // Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog // Bless Her Heart Y’all // WomanlyWoman.com // Southern Girl Ramblings // Thrifty and Frugal Living // Pink Cupcakes & Paper
Giveaway organized by: Oh My Gosh Beck!
Rules: Use the Rafflecopter form to enter daily. Giveaway ends 12/2 and is open worldwide.