I’m a 25 year old social media marketer living in the East San Francisco Bay.
Foodie, animal rescue advocate, and reader of fantasy books.
I believe in cake for breakfast and the Oxford comma.
My BF and I been together nearly 6 years. He has a big heart and easy laugh.
Home has too many cooking gadgets, clothes, and vinyl records.
I try to exercise, but only because I really, really, really, really, really like dessert.
I spend too much time with my dog. We’re currently training for the Canine Good Citizen test.
Quiet is boring. I’m always listening to an audiobook or podcast.
Happiness is a fancy cocktail, cuddling an animal, and waking to rain on the roof.
Oddly Lovely is all about the little, simple joys in life. Easy-to-do recipes, thoughtfully curated outfits, beauty tips, and pet product reviews – these are the things that make me happy. I hope they make you happy too!
If you want to get to know my blog, here are some favorite posts:
- My chicken pot pie recipe is my #1 favorite meal, although this chicken tortilla soup dish runs a close second.
- If you’d like some beauty advice, check out my tips for making lipstick stay all day.
- This summertime errand outfit is adorable and so is my more winter-y big sweater and scarf look.
- If you want to spoil you pup, make him a batch of these pumpkin peanut butter dog treats or teach him to run next to your bike.
- If you want to spoil yourself, try a batch of this easy homemade infused vodka or turn your favorite quotes into coasters with this DIY.
Please feel free to reach out at my email with questions, comments, advertising requests, or just to say hi: email@example.com.